The Lighter Side
These Are Just Plain Punny
- Two anglers were having a discussion and opened quite a can of worms.
- Confucius say: Many men bite, but Fu Man Chu.
- If we don’t conserve water, we could go from one ex-treme to another.
- Confucius say: Man who want pretty nurse must be patient.
- War doesn’t determine who is right, it determines who is left.
- Confucius say: Man who keep feet firmly on the ground have trouble putting on pants.
- Men who leap off cliffs often jump to conclusions.
- Confucius say: Man who run in front of car get tired.
- The general started bowling before his aide had entered his name on the score sheet. He had launched a preemptive strike.
- Confucius say: He who sneezes without a handkerchief takes matters into his own hands.
- A library should have several floors because it is a multi-story building.