Do Unethical Hackers Have The Keys To Your Business Without You Knowing It?
Nashville Computer’s October 31, 2018
FREE Breakfast Seminar:
"Do Unethical Hackers Have The Keys To Your Business Without You Knowing It? You Won't Believe What We Found For Sale On The Dark Web!"
Featuring Cybercrime and Security Expert And Amazon Best Selling Author:
Added Bonus For Attending!
Free On-Demand Security Training Offered For Your Entire Staff
|When:||Wednesday, October 31st|
|Where:||Tennessee Society of CPAs
201 Powell Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
|Cost:||The seminar is FREE including breakfast, but you must register to attend.|
|Seminar Bonus:||Upon request, seminar participants may receive free on-demand security training for their entire staff.|
During This Must-Attend Seminar You’ll Discover:
- What is the Dark Web, what can be bought & sold, and why you should care.
- The state of cyber-crime in our world today, and how it is impacting our personal lives and businesses.
- A shocking truth about computer security that catches most businesses off guard, but that could (literally) wipe out your bank account and bankrupt your practice.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cyber-crime rings.
- New testing capabilities to see if your data is already for sale out on the Dark Web and what you can do to defend yourself.
- Why training your staff, who are either your first line of defense or your biggest vulnerability, is of the upmost importance.
- Tools that are available to defend yourself against the Cyber criminals before it’s too late.
REGISTER NOW BY COMPLETING THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.
About Charles Henson
Charles has been in the IT industry for over twenty-five years, and is currently serving as Managing Partner for Nashville Computer. He started working for the growing firm in 1991.
In May 2017, he was awarded the title “Technology Marketing Toolkit 2017 Spokesperson And Ambassador To The IT Industry”. He also won a 2017 Tesla Model S for his business growth and marketing achievements. Charles is an Amazon best-selling author of The Business Owner’s Guide To I.T. And All Things Digital, and authored a second book, Cloud Computing: A Guide for Executives & Business Owners. He has been featured prominently in several leading IT magazines and was invited to Google Headquarters in California requesting his personal feedback on Google products.>
One of his hobbies includes hosting an online television show, InsecurITy TV, educating viewers on how to stay safe online. He is also a mentor and coach to other Technology Marketing Toolkit members, leading weekly mastermind groups of IT leaders from around the world.
Charles is passionate about helping business owners and office staff become well educated about all of the technologies that can help them grow, be more efficient, and stay safe dealing with today’s cyber security issues. Wanting to share his IT experience, he has become well known through speaking engagements at seminars, giving interviews to news reporters, contributing to online media and hosting webinars.
Limited Seating, Registration Is Required