How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz
to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cyber-criminals, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 30 minutes or less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Stop paying for sub-standard
To Claim Your FREE
Give Us A Call at
Claim Your FREE
I Rely On Them For Everything